Thursday, January 30, 2014

▶ DOCUMENTARY MAKER WANTED - YouTube

▶ DOCUMENTARY MAKER WANTED - YouTube

-





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CMr0dMrXSw


contact me at arcohoon{-AT-]gmail.com
or on Twitter at @arc23. Thank you very much.


DOCUMENTARY HELP WANTED




I am looking for a film maker or
a few to help me collaborate on a documentary project that I would
like to do on myself, on the issues and barriers I face as a person
who uses a power chair. Because I have only partial use of one hand I
face a lot of obstacles trying to gain either work or figuring out
where to take my future. I have become a artist who likes to work
with video and photography but because of my disability I have not as
of yet gotten enough experience in either of these fields to be able
to apply for funding myself.


I am working on many media projects
looking at accessibility and one of the projects I would like to do
is a documentary of a higher calibre than I could produce by myself.
I do have video and media experience and I would like to collaborate
at all levels and use the production of this documentary as a
learning experience. I do have a GoPro camera that is capable of
professional quality footage [up to 4k] but I don't have the computer
equipment to process the high quality data so that's why, up until
now, I have just used it in a more automatic process high definition
form that has been simpler for me to edit on my own with my
accessibility modified computer, which is okay for most of the media
projects I have taken on up until now.


I do believe, to make a stronger
documentary, that it would be better to work with at least another
individual to give me another camera operator, editor and somebody to
collaborate on the storyline of the documentary to make the story
stronger and to give a defined direction. I would like to share some
of the production credits on this project. I know that this project
will take a little while to produce because we still need to find
funding after I find all the people who are going to help me with
this endeavour. My eventual goal is to make a documentary that is
strong enough to get into HOTDOCS and other film festivals, to share
the message of accessibility barriers with a wider audience. If you
are interested, contact me at arcohoon{-AT-]gmail.com or on Twitter
at @arc23. Thank you very much.


VIDEO LINKS


http://www.youtube.com/user/arc23/videos


VIMEO


http://vimeo.com/user9902295




- ARC23 - http://arcnwsptr.blogspot.com --

0 comments:

FEEDS

Share on Facebook

Save This Page in del.icio.us

Subscribe to ARC'S REVUE

Advertise on this site

photos from flickr

www.flickr.com

feel free to contact me

ARC2308 MEDIA * / NEWS / POETRY / ART / MEDIA / FRIENDS / FAMILY / TORONTO / KINCARDINE / PORT ELGIN / RADIO / TV / RSS /SPORTS / WEB / CEREBRAL PALSY / DISABILITY / MUSIC / FILM / MOVIES / VIDEO / DVD / BOOKS / JAZZ / BOCCIA / CBC / NPR / FOAF / WIKI / POEMS / VERSE / WHEELCHAIR / ONTARIO / CANADA / SEARCH / MP3 / AUDIO / AUDIOBLOG / ARC23 / ARC23 RADIO / AUDIO BLOG / PODCASTING / PUBCASTING / PHOTO / PHOTOGRAPHY / PICS / PICTURES / PHOTOS / BEAUTY / BEAUTIFUL

Followers

FLICKR GALLERY

www.flickr.com
arc23's photos tagged with arcfts More of arc23's photos tagged with arcfts