Thursday, October 25, 2007

TOP 10 stupid PICK UP LINES ...

TOP 10 stupid PICK UP LINES ...

10) Did you fart, cause you blew me away.

9) Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special.

8) My Love for you is like diahorrea ... I can't hold it in.

7) Do you have a library card, 'cause I'd like to sign you out.

6) Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in
them.

5) If you and I were Squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole.

4) You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a
light switch away.

3) I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed-rock.

2) If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until
the afternoon.

AND....

The number one pickup line is...........

1) Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts
tighten up

0 comments:

FEEDS

Share on Facebook

Save This Page in del.icio.us

Subscribe to ARC'S REVUE

Advertise on this site

photos from flickr

www.flickr.com

feel free to contact me

ARC2308 MEDIA * / NEWS / POETRY / ART / MEDIA / FRIENDS / FAMILY / TORONTO / KINCARDINE / PORT ELGIN / RADIO / TV / RSS /SPORTS / WEB / CEREBRAL PALSY / DISABILITY / MUSIC / FILM / MOVIES / VIDEO / DVD / BOOKS / JAZZ / BOCCIA / CBC / NPR / FOAF / WIKI / POEMS / VERSE / WHEELCHAIR / ONTARIO / CANADA / SEARCH / MP3 / AUDIO / AUDIOBLOG / ARC23 / ARC23 RADIO / AUDIO BLOG / PODCASTING / PUBCASTING / PHOTO / PHOTOGRAPHY / PICS / PICTURES / PHOTOS / BEAUTY / BEAUTIFUL

Followers

FLICKR GALLERY

www.flickr.com
arc23's photos tagged with arcfts More of arc23's photos tagged with arcfts