Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ineffective Daily Affirmations

Ineffective Daily Affirmations

- All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.

- I am at one with my duality.

- Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves into knots.

- I will strive to live each day as if it were my 40th birthday.

- Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.

- I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and local laws.

- Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."

- False hope is nicer than no hope at all.

- A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.

- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day watching TV. Instead I will move my TV into the bedroom.

- Who can I blame for my own problems? Give me just a minute...I'll find someone.

- Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future?

- The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

- I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.

- Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step -- blaming my parents.

- To have a successful relationship I must learn to make it look like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.

- I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.

0 comments:

FEEDS

Share on Facebook

Save This Page in del.icio.us

Subscribe to ARC'S REVUE

Advertise on this site

photos from flickr

www.flickr.com

feel free to contact me

ARC2308 MEDIA * / NEWS / POETRY / ART / MEDIA / FRIENDS / FAMILY / TORONTO / KINCARDINE / PORT ELGIN / RADIO / TV / RSS /SPORTS / WEB / CEREBRAL PALSY / DISABILITY / MUSIC / FILM / MOVIES / VIDEO / DVD / BOOKS / JAZZ / BOCCIA / CBC / NPR / FOAF / WIKI / POEMS / VERSE / WHEELCHAIR / ONTARIO / CANADA / SEARCH / MP3 / AUDIO / AUDIOBLOG / ARC23 / ARC23 RADIO / AUDIO BLOG / PODCASTING / PUBCASTING / PHOTO / PHOTOGRAPHY / PICS / PICTURES / PHOTOS / BEAUTY / BEAUTIFUL

Followers

FLICKR GALLERY

www.flickr.com
arc23's photos tagged with arcfts More of arc23's photos tagged with arcfts