Saturday, November 19, 2005

ABOUT MYSELF

ABOUT MYSELF


A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF:
My Name is Adam Roy Cohoon [ARC]
was born on Auguest, 23, 1980,
I lived in Kincardine , Ontario , Canada [14 years]
I lived in Port Elgin , Ontario , Canada [3 years]
I live in Toronto , Ontario , Canada
I have cerebral palsy and I an in a wheelchair,
I went to Kincardine District Secondary School [ KDSS , grade 9 , 1994-95]
also Saugeen District Secondary School, [ SDSS , grade 10-12 , 1995-98]
favorite sports teams; TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS, TORONTO BLUE JAYS, TORONTO RAPTORS, BUFFALO BILLS, TORONTO ARGONAUTS, and MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

I also got interested in poetry, especially classic poetry. A good poem to me can really speak to my emotions.
I LOVE SHORT FILMS WATCHING AND MAKING THEM

I really started to love the arts music, poetry, short films and movies. I fell in love with the visual arts. I look at all things around me in a different visual way. It has also encouraged me to visit art galleries around the city. I love going to the Art I fell in love with classical music and jazz and Public radio, I always have music or the radio on. I listen digital commercial free classical or jazz on my digital cable, or CBC radio one or two, CJRT jazz and or NPR or the BBC over the internet.

I have Yahoo And MSN Messager, contact me to exchange contact ID Info

the infomation is from a get to know e-mail, here it is;

>nicknames: ARC, SMADERLY, CHEESY, AD MAN, ADUM
>dob: August, 23, 1980
>parents: Bruce Cohoon, Laurie Cohoon
>sibs: brothers Evan and Paul
>best friends: to many to write down [I call them all good friends]

On July 29, 1999
I excepted Jesus into my heart.
It has changed my life.
I just started reading the Bible [The New Testament]
and my faith just grew.

>hobbies: surfing the net, watching tv, BOCCIA, talking on the phone
>collect: Coca-Cola items
>best advice ever given: don't tip your chair again
>words or phrases you use to much: like, what,
>a non-sport game in which you excel: daydreaming
>coolest experience:flying
>scariest thing you've ever done: HAD surgery on both of my leg's
>fave food: french toast and tacos
>fav sport: Boccia, All sports except tennis and golf
>other sports: surfing the net
>fav movie: FOREST GUMP
fav things to wear; Jeans and t-shirt

0 comments:

FEEDS

Share on Facebook

Save This Page in del.icio.us

Subscribe to ARC'S REVUE

Advertise on this site

photos from flickr

www.flickr.com

feel free to contact me

ARC2308 MEDIA * / NEWS / POETRY / ART / MEDIA / FRIENDS / FAMILY / TORONTO / KINCARDINE / PORT ELGIN / RADIO / TV / RSS /SPORTS / WEB / CEREBRAL PALSY / DISABILITY / MUSIC / FILM / MOVIES / VIDEO / DVD / BOOKS / JAZZ / BOCCIA / CBC / NPR / FOAF / WIKI / POEMS / VERSE / WHEELCHAIR / ONTARIO / CANADA / SEARCH / MP3 / AUDIO / AUDIOBLOG / ARC23 / ARC23 RADIO / AUDIO BLOG / PODCASTING / PUBCASTING / PHOTO / PHOTOGRAPHY / PICS / PICTURES / PHOTOS / BEAUTY / BEAUTIFUL

Followers

FLICKR GALLERY

www.flickr.com
arc23's photos tagged with arcfts More of arc23's photos tagged with arcfts