Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Druggist

The Druggist

A young man went into the drug store and told the druggist he
wanted to buy 3 boxes of candy; a one pound box, a 3 pound box,
and a 5 pound box. The druggist brought the candy then asked,
"I'm curious why you're getting 3 different boxes."

The young man replied, "I have a date tonight with a girl I've
been wanting to date for months. I'm going to her house for
dinner and, afterwards, if she goes out to sit with me on the
swing, I'll give her the 1 pound box; if she lets me put my are
around her, I'll give her the 3 pound box, and if she lets me kiss
her, I'll give her the 5 pound box." The druggist agreed that the
plan was ingenious.

That night the boy arrived for dinner and when they sat down to
eat, the father asked the boy to say the blessing. Well, the boy
prayed and prayed and prayed until the girl had to elbow him to
stop. Afterwards as they sat on the porch swing, the girl said, "I
didn't know you were so religious." To which the young man
replied, "And I didn't know your Daddy was the druggist."

By way of AndyChaps "The Funnies" To Subscribe send a blank
email to
andychaps_the-funnies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

0 comments:

FEEDS

Share on Facebook

Save This Page in del.icio.us

Subscribe to ARC'S REVUE

Advertise on this site

photos from flickr

www.flickr.com

feel free to contact me

ARC2308 MEDIA * / NEWS / POETRY / ART / MEDIA / FRIENDS / FAMILY / TORONTO / KINCARDINE / PORT ELGIN / RADIO / TV / RSS /SPORTS / WEB / CEREBRAL PALSY / DISABILITY / MUSIC / FILM / MOVIES / VIDEO / DVD / BOOKS / JAZZ / BOCCIA / CBC / NPR / FOAF / WIKI / POEMS / VERSE / WHEELCHAIR / ONTARIO / CANADA / SEARCH / MP3 / AUDIO / AUDIOBLOG / ARC23 / ARC23 RADIO / AUDIO BLOG / PODCASTING / PUBCASTING / PHOTO / PHOTOGRAPHY / PICS / PICTURES / PHOTOS / BEAUTY / BEAUTIFUL

Followers

FLICKR GALLERY

www.flickr.com
arc23's photos tagged with arcfts More of arc23's photos tagged with arcfts