Thursday, December 23, 2004

ADAM NEWS WRAP UP 2004

December 2004

Well we have come to the end of another year, I hope you had a good year, I had a busy year with my video project LIFE BLOORED it was really fun project I really learned a lot about video/short film production. I also got interested in poetry, especially classic poetry. A good poem to me can really speak to my emotions.

Last December I got involved in a neat project to help disabled produce short films It was an absolutely wonderful experience, I learned a lot. I was inspired by program on CBC called zed and the corresponding website http://zed.cbc.ca/ spiked my interest months before.

I am volunteering at my church's weekly soup kitchen every Tuesday, they gear it specifically to youth [16-25] they can also stay overnight if they want. We also have games for them to play if they want they enjoy it more then other Out of the Cold programs.

Well it was a pretty quiet year. The only plans next year for me, so far, is wisdom teeth removal on February 25th. I am not looking forward to it.

Anyway hope to talk soon, all the best

keep smiling
have fun

ARC

0 comments:

FEEDS

Share on Facebook

Save This Page in del.icio.us

Subscribe to ARC'S REVUE

Advertise on this site

photos from flickr

www.flickr.com

feel free to contact me

ARC2308 MEDIA * / NEWS / POETRY / ART / MEDIA / FRIENDS / FAMILY / TORONTO / KINCARDINE / PORT ELGIN / RADIO / TV / RSS /SPORTS / WEB / CEREBRAL PALSY / DISABILITY / MUSIC / FILM / MOVIES / VIDEO / DVD / BOOKS / JAZZ / BOCCIA / CBC / NPR / FOAF / WIKI / POEMS / VERSE / WHEELCHAIR / ONTARIO / CANADA / SEARCH / MP3 / AUDIO / AUDIOBLOG / ARC23 / ARC23 RADIO / AUDIO BLOG / PODCASTING / PUBCASTING / PHOTO / PHOTOGRAPHY / PICS / PICTURES / PHOTOS / BEAUTY / BEAUTIFUL

Followers

FLICKR GALLERY

www.flickr.com
arc23's photos tagged with arcfts More of arc23's photos tagged with arcfts